Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, ERIMAX offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Benefits are an important part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Our benefits support overall well-being for you and your family. As part of a total rewards program, our benefits are offered with greater choice and flexibility to support your health and work-life balance through paid time off, holidays, and professional growth.
At ERIMAX your hard work pays off with performance-based annual bonuses and cash and non-cash performance recognition.
Salary is determined by an individual’s performance and the value of their contribution to the company. It is also influenced by the external marketplace and business environment.
Annual bonuses are one cornerstone of our pay-for-performance culture. Generally, the better the company does, the better incentive award opportunities. Personal performance is also a factor when determining annual bonus payouts.
ERIMAX, Inc. offers a full comprehensive benefits package to all employees working 20 or more hours per week. Benefits coverage is also available for legal spouse, domestic partner and dependent children up to age 26. Employees are benefits eligible on the first of the month following date of hire. Keep yourself and your loved ones healthy with quality medical, prescription drug, dental and vision plans:
- Medical Plans
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
Consider these additional benefits and extras:
- Health Savings Account and Health Care Flexible Spending Account
Make pre-tax contributions and obtain reimbursement for eligible medical, dental, vision, and pharmacy expenses.
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
Make pre-tax contributions and obtain reimbursement for eligible child/elder care expenses.
- Basic Term Life Insurance
Coverage is available for employees and eligible dependents.
- Supplemental Term Life Insurance
Coverage is available for employees, their spouses or registered domestic partners, and their children.
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
Basic AD&D coverage is available for employees. Business Travel Accident Insurance and several levels of Voluntary AD&D coverage are also available.
- Disability Insurance Program
Two disability plans—short-term disability/maternity and long-term disability—are provided. Both plans provide financial protection for you and your family if you are unable to work because of a medical condition, including pregnancy.
- Accident Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Travel Assistance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time away from work includes Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Year 1 through 4 up to 15 days per year
- Year 5 and higher up to 20 days per year
- 10 holidays per calendar year:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Presidents’ Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans’ Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
- ERIMAX offers leaves of absence for many life events, including family and medical leave, pregnancy and adoption, and military duty.
- Employees receive time off with pay for jury duty and temporary military service.
- Professional development opportunities are available and based on manager approval and budget.
- The 401(k) plan can help make your journey to retirement a little easier.
- Employees are eligible to participate 6 months after date of hire (contingent on continuous employment) with an attractive company matching contribution
- Pre-tax and/or Roth 401(k) contributions
- Both passive and active investment options from a wide selection of fund choices
- Investment advice services